miss-dashwood

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Tuesday, 26 November 2013

"Jeeves just hangs around saying, 'Most disturbing, sir.'"

Posted on 07:09 by riya

*looks around nervously*
*clears throat*
Um...
*clears throat again*

Oh, hi!  It's so good to see you!  Of course, I can't actually see you... that would be weird...

Coughcough.  Excuse my silliness.  But one does not know quite how to act when one gets to post on such an illustrious blog as this without even being observed (yet) by its proprietress. ;)

This is Melody, in case you haven't figured that out already.  I'm just here to remind you all, on our dear Miss Dashwood's behalf during her Internet Absence, that if you have not yet submitted posts for the November edition of "I'd Like to Share," this should be done forthwith and posthaste.

And that's all I have to say.  I should probably have been doing some hilarious but harmless pranks while I have access to this blog (muwahahaha), but I'm not very clever in that way.  Pity, that.

Well, Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to Facebook
Posted in I'd Like to Share | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • Les Miserables 2012: Part Three
    "Common sense may tell you that the ending will be sad, and now's the time to break and run away..." ~Julie Jordan, "What...
  • Masked Cast Interviews: Isabella Rovirosa
    Isabella Rovirosa plays Suzanne James in Masked .   (Suzanne's character, for the curious, is based partly on Armand St. Just and partl...
  • Celebrate Musicals Week: Quote Quiz
    "Far too many quotes for my taste, and none of them about Christine." ~Andre and Firmin, "Notes" ( tweaked slightly ) Th...
  • The Depth of Two Years' Friendship
    Today is my blog-o-versary. Or blog-a-versary. Or blog-i-versary. Or any of the above without the dashes. Or whatever you want to call it. I...
  • Half-Baked, Half-Begun, and All That Jazz
    What ho, followers all! It is my very great pleasure today to share with you a little Announcing Thing-- in short, news of a New Blog on the...
  • That Really Long Post About Enjolras
    "The processes of revolution have always been the same, and to lead men into them there have always been required, first, a cause or pr...
  • Visit With Ally (because I couldn't think of a cleverer title)
    Helloooooo!  This is Amy-- Ally made me start this.  Here we sit on her sofa giggling, which is pretty typical for what the week has been so...
  • I'd Like to Share: September 2013
    Our nominees are in for the September edition of I'd Like to Share! In the Inspirational category... Gwyn May nominated Petie for My Ma...
  • Celebrate Musicals Week: The Original Cast Recording (1986)
    With all the fuss I'm making this week over Phantom of the Opera, particularly my favorite version (25th anniversary), it seems only fa...
  • Les Miserables: What They Were Really Thinking
    All accurate quotations taken from the Complete Symphonic Recording libretto, aka The Whole Doggone Thing (The Actual Musical, That Is).  Al...

Categories

  • a Christlike life
  • a study in style
  • Anne-girl
  • anniversary
  • announcements
  • author interviews
  • awards
  • birthdays
  • blog events
  • blogging
  • bookish chats
  • books
  • Celebrate Musicals week
  • characters
  • controversial topics
  • corset
  • Emma
  • Emma: Homeschool Edition
  • enjolras
  • fashion
  • Fly Away Home
  • friends
  • Gavroche
  • giveaway
  • guest posting
  • hair
  • helpful hints
  • holidays
  • humor
  • I'd Like to Share
  • interviews
  • Jane Austen
  • Jane Eyre
  • Jeeves and Wooster
  • Les Miserables
  • life
  • little letters
  • love
  • Mary Poppins
  • Masked
  • Melody
  • monthly book round-up
  • movie reviews
  • movies
  • musical theatre
  • musicals
  • My Fair Lady
  • New Year's
  • nonsense
  • Only a Novel
  • period drama
  • period drama fashion week
  • Petie's Visit
  • Phantom of the Opera
  • podcasts
  • questions
  • quizzes
  • quotes
  • ramblings
  • random
  • Saving Mr. Banks
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • sewing
  • Sherlock
  • sisters
  • songs
  • stories
  • tags
  • tea
  • The Glorious Visit
  • The Janeite Adventurers
  • The Scarlet Pimpernel
  • The Trip
  • theatre
  • Up
  • videos
  • Visit With Ally
  • vlog
  • watch-along
  • web series
  • writing

Blog Archive

  • ►  2017 (3)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
  • ►  2016 (9)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2015 (24)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2014 (60)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ▼  2013 (54)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ▼  November (2)
      • "Jeeves just hangs around saying, 'Most disturbing...
      • I'd Like to Share: November Edition
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (18)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (1)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

riya
View my complete profile