miss-dashwood

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Tuesday, 6 January 2015

"Will it rain, do you think?"

Posted on 16:33 by riya


Don't forget, folks, that the 50th anniversary My Fair Lady watch-along starts here tomorrow night at 8 PM Central!  If you plan to join us, please be here about 15 minutes early so we can all get set up and get acquainted and all that jazz.  Melody and I are looking forward to it and we hope you are too.  We've been spreading the word (and even inviting a fictional character or two... oh the joys of 21st-century transmedia!), so hopefully it will be a fun and lively gathering.

I'm killing two birds with one stone and using this post to announce that I'd Like to Share, the post link-up that I hosted for the past year and a half, has flown its last flight... or whatever it is that post series do.  Fun as it was, I think it's run its course-- but you can go look at the page whenever you want to access old links and remember the posts that were nominated in days gone by!  I have some new plans for this blog over the coming months, too... so don't go anywhere. :D

(I mean, you can go places.  It's not like you have to keep this window open all the time.  I just mean, don't leave and never come back.  Although I guess you could do that if you really wanted.  I'm not the boss of you.  ...I'm gonna shut up now.)
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to Facebook
Posted in blog events, My Fair Lady, watch-along | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • Les Miserables 2012: Part Three
    "Common sense may tell you that the ending will be sad, and now's the time to break and run away..." ~Julie Jordan, "What...
  • Masked Cast Interviews: Isabella Rovirosa
    Isabella Rovirosa plays Suzanne James in Masked .   (Suzanne's character, for the curious, is based partly on Armand St. Just and partl...
  • Celebrate Musicals Week: Quote Quiz
    "Far too many quotes for my taste, and none of them about Christine." ~Andre and Firmin, "Notes" ( tweaked slightly ) Th...
  • The Depth of Two Years' Friendship
    Today is my blog-o-versary. Or blog-a-versary. Or blog-i-versary. Or any of the above without the dashes. Or whatever you want to call it. I...
  • Half-Baked, Half-Begun, and All That Jazz
    What ho, followers all! It is my very great pleasure today to share with you a little Announcing Thing-- in short, news of a New Blog on the...
  • That Really Long Post About Enjolras
    "The processes of revolution have always been the same, and to lead men into them there have always been required, first, a cause or pr...
  • Visit With Ally (because I couldn't think of a cleverer title)
    Helloooooo!  This is Amy-- Ally made me start this.  Here we sit on her sofa giggling, which is pretty typical for what the week has been so...
  • I'd Like to Share: September 2013
    Our nominees are in for the September edition of I'd Like to Share! In the Inspirational category... Gwyn May nominated Petie for My Ma...
  • Celebrate Musicals Week: The Original Cast Recording (1986)
    With all the fuss I'm making this week over Phantom of the Opera, particularly my favorite version (25th anniversary), it seems only fa...
  • Les Miserables: What They Were Really Thinking
    All accurate quotations taken from the Complete Symphonic Recording libretto, aka The Whole Doggone Thing (The Actual Musical, That Is).  Al...

Categories

  • a Christlike life
  • a study in style
  • Anne-girl
  • anniversary
  • announcements
  • author interviews
  • awards
  • birthdays
  • blog events
  • blogging
  • bookish chats
  • books
  • Celebrate Musicals week
  • characters
  • controversial topics
  • corset
  • Emma
  • Emma: Homeschool Edition
  • enjolras
  • fashion
  • Fly Away Home
  • friends
  • Gavroche
  • giveaway
  • guest posting
  • hair
  • helpful hints
  • holidays
  • humor
  • I'd Like to Share
  • interviews
  • Jane Austen
  • Jane Eyre
  • Jeeves and Wooster
  • Les Miserables
  • life
  • little letters
  • love
  • Mary Poppins
  • Masked
  • Melody
  • monthly book round-up
  • movie reviews
  • movies
  • musical theatre
  • musicals
  • My Fair Lady
  • New Year's
  • nonsense
  • Only a Novel
  • period drama
  • period drama fashion week
  • Petie's Visit
  • Phantom of the Opera
  • podcasts
  • questions
  • quizzes
  • quotes
  • ramblings
  • random
  • Saving Mr. Banks
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • sewing
  • Sherlock
  • sisters
  • songs
  • stories
  • tags
  • tea
  • The Glorious Visit
  • The Janeite Adventurers
  • The Scarlet Pimpernel
  • The Trip
  • theatre
  • Up
  • videos
  • Visit With Ally
  • vlog
  • watch-along
  • web series
  • writing

Blog Archive

  • ►  2017 (3)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
  • ►  2016 (9)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2015 (24)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ▼  January (5)
      • The To-Read Pile for 2015
      • The Refurbishing Saga: Or, How I Turned a Day Dres...
      • MFL 50th Anniversary Watch-Along: The Recap
      • My Fair Lady 50th Anniversary Watch-Along: So It B...
      • "Will it rain, do you think?"
  • ►  2014 (60)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2013 (54)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (18)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (1)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

riya
View my complete profile