miss-dashwood

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Monday, 3 November 2014

Becoming Nikki Cover Reveal!

Posted on 06:02 by riya

(Please enjoy this lovely picture of my author friend Ashley-- which I snagged from her Goodreads profile-- so that the picture of the actual cover won't show up in your Blogger feed.  Because I'm sneaky like that.)

So my friend Ashley wrote a book, guys. And she's publishing it.  AND I AM VERY EXCITED.  

I got the opportunity to beta-read Becoming Nikki when it was in the works, and I can't tell you how many times I laughed out loud.  Or just sat there with a huge grin on my face. And maybe teared up a couple other times.  (Maybe.)  Ashley has a real talent for storytelling and I'm thrilled that her debut novel is finally becoming available for those outside her lucky beta-reader circle to enjoy.  (Nope, not rubbing it in your face that I got to read it before you did... why would you think that...)

Here's the cover!


What would you do if you were given the opportunity to rebuild a broken relationship?

Alec and Nikki Scott are the perfect ice dancing duo, executing flawless technique and brilliant performance abilities each time they compete. No one doubts their camaraderie, not even their closest friends.

But looks can be deceiving. Off the ice, their relationship is in shambles. Ice dancing is the only thing they have in common anymore... and Alec wants to quit.

Just as Nikki feels like their relationship can't get any worse, an unexpected tragedy crashes into her life. She's left struggling with a difficult choice as her opinion of her brother slowly starts to change.

Whatever she decides, she knows her life will never be the same.

So go add Becoming Nikki on Goodreads, stay tuned for the links to buy it when it becomes available, and don't forget to follow Ashley's blog here!
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to Facebook
Posted in books | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • Les Miserables 2012: Part Three
    "Common sense may tell you that the ending will be sad, and now's the time to break and run away..." ~Julie Jordan, "What...
  • Masked Cast Interviews: Isabella Rovirosa
    Isabella Rovirosa plays Suzanne James in Masked .   (Suzanne's character, for the curious, is based partly on Armand St. Just and partl...
  • Celebrate Musicals Week: Quote Quiz
    "Far too many quotes for my taste, and none of them about Christine." ~Andre and Firmin, "Notes" ( tweaked slightly ) Th...
  • The Depth of Two Years' Friendship
    Today is my blog-o-versary. Or blog-a-versary. Or blog-i-versary. Or any of the above without the dashes. Or whatever you want to call it. I...
  • Half-Baked, Half-Begun, and All That Jazz
    What ho, followers all! It is my very great pleasure today to share with you a little Announcing Thing-- in short, news of a New Blog on the...
  • That Really Long Post About Enjolras
    "The processes of revolution have always been the same, and to lead men into them there have always been required, first, a cause or pr...
  • Visit With Ally (because I couldn't think of a cleverer title)
    Helloooooo!  This is Amy-- Ally made me start this.  Here we sit on her sofa giggling, which is pretty typical for what the week has been so...
  • I'd Like to Share: September 2013
    Our nominees are in for the September edition of I'd Like to Share! In the Inspirational category... Gwyn May nominated Petie for My Ma...
  • Celebrate Musicals Week: The Original Cast Recording (1986)
    With all the fuss I'm making this week over Phantom of the Opera, particularly my favorite version (25th anniversary), it seems only fa...
  • Les Miserables: What They Were Really Thinking
    All accurate quotations taken from the Complete Symphonic Recording libretto, aka The Whole Doggone Thing (The Actual Musical, That Is).  Al...

Categories

  • a Christlike life
  • a study in style
  • Anne-girl
  • anniversary
  • announcements
  • author interviews
  • awards
  • birthdays
  • blog events
  • blogging
  • bookish chats
  • books
  • Celebrate Musicals week
  • characters
  • controversial topics
  • corset
  • Emma
  • Emma: Homeschool Edition
  • enjolras
  • fashion
  • Fly Away Home
  • friends
  • Gavroche
  • giveaway
  • guest posting
  • hair
  • helpful hints
  • holidays
  • humor
  • I'd Like to Share
  • interviews
  • Jane Austen
  • Jane Eyre
  • Jeeves and Wooster
  • Les Miserables
  • life
  • little letters
  • love
  • Mary Poppins
  • Masked
  • Melody
  • monthly book round-up
  • movie reviews
  • movies
  • musical theatre
  • musicals
  • My Fair Lady
  • New Year's
  • nonsense
  • Only a Novel
  • period drama
  • period drama fashion week
  • Petie's Visit
  • Phantom of the Opera
  • podcasts
  • questions
  • quizzes
  • quotes
  • ramblings
  • random
  • Saving Mr. Banks
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • sewing
  • Sherlock
  • sisters
  • songs
  • stories
  • tags
  • tea
  • The Glorious Visit
  • The Janeite Adventurers
  • The Scarlet Pimpernel
  • The Trip
  • theatre
  • Up
  • videos
  • Visit With Ally
  • vlog
  • watch-along
  • web series
  • writing

Blog Archive

  • ►  2017 (3)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
  • ►  2016 (9)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2015 (24)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2014 (60)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ▼  November (5)
      • A delightful animated film about a young boy and a...
      • "If I am a wild Beast I cannot help it. It is not...
      • Anon, Sir, Anon is HERE and NOW
      • Becoming Nikki Cover Reveal!
      • I'd Like to Share: November (and October!) 2014
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2013 (54)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (18)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (1)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

riya
View my complete profile